- Employment Background Screening Helps Companies Nab Good Employees
- Good Public Records Search Protects Companies from Unreliable Workers
- Thorough Employment Background Screening: Not by Facebook or Twitter
- Public Records Search Protects Employers from Potential Liability:
- What the Applicant Won’t Tell You!
- Ban Proposed on Credit Checks for Employment Background Screening
- The Cold Truth: The Importance of Conducting a Public Records Search
- Weeding the Wheat from the Chaff with Employment Background Screening
- Underlining your Right to Know with a Thorough Public Records Search
- Run a Safe Business with Comprehensive Employment Background Screening
Category Archives: Info Article
For a more thorough recruitment process, many employers conduct pre-employment testing. Lisa Quast writes in Forbes.com that these pre-employment tests can help organizations determine the candidates with the most potential to perform well in a given position. However, there are critical things to consider with these pre-employment tests.
Just like auto insurance companies, it is pertinent for trucking companies to thoroughly look into a person’s driving record when hiring drivers. This is one lesson a trucking company in Victoria, Texas learned recently. A year after a serious road accident caused by the trucking company’s driver, who was reported to be driving while intoxicated, […]
Every company wants employees who have the right combination of skills and smarts to accomplish whatever tasks are required of them. However, there’s more than meets the eye, so they say. Forbes contributor Mikal Bellicove explains:
Knowing what other people know about your personal life is unfortunately not as easy as it should be. Although you may feel that you have a right to know how privy other people are of your personal circumstances, government agencies do not necessarily agree. A USA Today story by Yamiche Alcindor illustrates the problem on […]