We specialize in finding, analyzing and obtaining public and non-public records around the nation. We provide our professional services to individuals, private and public businesses, attorney groups, bankers, finance and mortgage lenders, as well as other research and investigative firms. Our team, at the Accu-Facts Company, makes it possible for businesses of any scale to order and receive all the information they need through a powerful, comprehensive, and efficient public record search process, on every job.
Authentic on-site courthouse research and document retrieval includes any and all types of public records, from local, state and federal jurisdictions, and authorized information from non-public sources too.
We know firsthand the importance of having complete and up-to-date information available to your team when screening potential employees. Security is, and will remain to be, of paramount importance to many companies. That’s why we believe in providing a flexible service that addresses the unique issues our clients might have with a work order or special request for vital information.
Our value proposition is helping you avoid unintended consequences and we facilitate confidence that our services provide accurate, complete information, with a trusted partner that is delivered to you, at an affordable price.
- Civil Litigation Filings, Suits, Judgements, Liens, Federal Tax Liens, and Miscellaneous filings, of any kind.
- Criminal History and Conviction records, Original Complaints, Dispositions, Open Warrants and/or Violations of Probation are reported on every job.
- Chancery Court research for business filings, Shareholder actions, Class actions, or Mergers and Acquisitions, with daily service in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Corporation Bureau records, official State Level filings, Articles of Incorporation, Amendments, Appellate Court filings and Miscellaneous filings too.
- Real Property records, Current Owner research, Deeds, Mortgages, Assignments, Lis Pendens (where applicable) or Foreclosure filings.
Electronic process and basic online database findings still need to be supported with an authentic file inspection. Actionable information gives you the certainty you need to make your business decision. Online “database” resources are a relevant to quantify data, but it is not the same is a personal, on site, validated inspection of the original file, at jurisdictions nationwide. By combining up–to-date, authentic file information, matching data found from multiple databases, along with expert analysis of that data by our specialized team, we are able to bring you a superior public record search service, one our clients have gained trust and one that other public record search providers are unable to meet.
We can provide the exceptional service to locate the original filing, identify the entries and Court Orders needed, while we also provide complete and accurate photocopies, as desired: Docket History Printouts, individual Docket Entries, Exhibits, Orders, Dispositions or Appeal documents. We deliver all the vital data you need timely and accurately.